Advance Seminars 2019 – 2020
The Advance Seminars is co-hosted with our four Chamber of Commerce partners.
Due to limited space, all participants must PRE-REGISTER as indicated for each session below.
Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Scale Up Your Business Seminar
With Andrew Patricio of BizLaunch
For EXISTING Businesses
Thursday, February 27, 2020 10:00am – 5:00pm
600 William Street, Cobourg. BECN Boardroom
Learn how to really scale / grow your business with the tools & processes you need to know.
In this practical One Day Workshop topics to be covered are:
- How to create a business vision.
- How to set 10-year goals.
- How to identify your core values.
- How to determine your core focus.
- How to set 1-year goals for the upcoming year.
- How create a simple marketing strategy.
- How to recruit good people and create an accountability chart.
- How to build effective business systems.
- How to set financial targets.
- You will Work on a list of 90-day priorities.
- Identify issues that are holding you back from growing your business.
- A focused business that keeps growing and allows you to achieve your goals.
Event Fee: $20 + tax. Half an hour allocated for lunch (please feel free to bring your lunch, or may purchase offsite).
SOLD OUT! In just 4 days!
(Stay tuned for other She OWNS It events.)
She OWNS It! Women’s Entrepreneurship Biz Panel
Thursday, November 28, 2019, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Craft Food House, Cobourg.
201 Division Street, Cobourg.
SHE OWNS IT is a panel discussion and networking event connecting successful and aspiring local entrepreneurial women. The event is offered to celebrate the launch and is part of the new Women’s Entrepreneurship Program. The evening will feature four inspiring women from Northumberland County who all have one thing in common, they have turned their passion into a successful career.
Our mission is to educate, empower, and support the women in our community on their path of entrepreneurship. Join us for a fun interactive evening with like-minded women.
Grace Lovekin: Born an entrepreneur and owned various businesses, now high profile corporate world with Enjay Converters, juggling motherhood, and a super fun side hustle.
Sam Campbell: Busy city hustle to charming country dream, owner of Cobblestone Farm.
Montana DesJardins: Following a dream to Cobourg, owner of The Market & Smor, The Freakan Rican Taco Truck, Cobourg Beach Canteen.
Angela Roest: Passion for creativity and ingenuity, owner of Centre & Main Chocolate Co.
Limited tickets available: $20 + tax (non refundable). Price includes a selection of hors d’oeuvres.
6:30pm – 7:00pm – Networking
7:00pm – 8:30pm – Panel Discussion
8:30pm – 9:00pm – Networking