A Co-working Space for Entrepreneurs
The Factory is a “mixed use” co-working location at 600 William St. in Cobourg that includes a shared working environment, with several flexible work locations/ spaces from which entrepreneurs can work. The Factory targets work-at-home professionals, independent contractors and people that may work in relative isolation. Members will work independently and use spaces as available to achieve their goals and engagement between members is strongly emphasized.
This space will allow entrepreneurs to connect, share values, network, and offer an opportunity to experience synergy with like-minded people in a stimulating environment. It will offer: several different workspace options, meeting space, white boards, planning generating space, free internet, and the services of the Business & Entrepreneurship Centre.
The Factory is an initiative of the County of Northumberland, Economic Development Department managed and coordinated by the Business & Entrepreneurship Centre and supported by several community partners.
• The Factory provides innovative, collaborative and community driven workspaces that move beyond traditional work environments.
• A physical space to meet the needs and demands of “work from home” entrepreneurs in Northumberland County.
• An opportunity to escape the distractions of working from home, offering a fully functioning and resourceful space.
• To give small businesses and startups looking to transition out of their isolated work environments into a creative workspace that will increase working productivity.
• Provides rural entrepreneurs with reliable high speed internet.
• Providing opportunities for business growth, expansion, and involvement in business community.
• The co-working space will provide an opportunity for daily business-to-business engagement, professional support, and planning space.
• Client membership brings sense of belonging, community, and networking.
1 Year: $59.99 + HST ($67.79)
2 Year: $109.98 + HST ($124.28)
Application packages available at the Business & Entrepreneurship Centre